East Brunswick Personal Injury Lawyer
Injured in an Accident? An East Brunswick Personal Injury Lawyer from Kalavruzos, Mumola, Hartman, Lento & Duff, LLC Can Help
If you have been injured in an accident or incident in East Brunswick that was caused by someone else’s negligence or recklessness or wrongful acts, you may have the right to recover financial compensation for your injuries and the losses that you incur as a result. Fortunately, you don’t have to pursue a claim for compensation on your own. An East Brunswick personal injury lawyer can be a guide and a resource through the claims process.
When you need experienced legal representation, turn to Kalavruzos, Mumola, Hartman, Lento & Duff, LLC. For more than 20 years, our firm has worked to defend the rights of accident victims in Middlesex County and throughout New Jersey. Our legal team will treat your claim with the same importance that it has for you. We will pursue every avenue to secure full compensation for you. We also work hard to provide the personalized attention that you need during your case, promptly responding to your calls and emails to answer your questions and keep you updated on the status of your case.
Contact us today for a free case evaluation to discuss how an East Brunswick personal injury lawyer from our firm may be able to help you seek accountability and justice from the party or parties responsible for an accident that caused you injuries and loss.
Personal Injury Cases That Our Experienced Legal Team Handles
Let an East Brunswick personal injury lawyer at Kalavruzos, Mumola, Hartman, Lento & Duff, LLC help you pursue financial compensation and justice after you have been injured in an accident or incident such as:
- East Brunswick Car Accidents
- East Brunswick Truck Accidents
- East Brunswick Motorcycle Accidents
- East Brunswick Bus and Public Transit Accidents
- East Brunswick Uber and Lyft Accidents
- East Brunswick Pedestrian Accidents
- East Brunswick Bicycle Accidents
- East Brunswick Premises Liability Accidents
- East Brunswick Dog Bite Accidents
- East Brunswick Sexual Assault and Abuse Claims
- East Brunswick Slip and Fall Accidents
- East Brunswick Construction Accidents
- East Brunswick Fire and Explosion Accidents
- East Brunswick Nursing Home Abuse Cases
- East Brunswick Medical Malpractice Claims
- East Brunswick Defective Product Accidents
- East Brunswick Dangerous Medication/Drug Injuries
- East Brunswick Traumatic Brain Injuries
- East Brunswick Wrongful Death Claims
What an East Brunswick Personal Injury Lawyer Can Do to Improve Your Recovery in Your Case
A personal injury claim involves many steps to ensure that you have the best chance at recovering maximum compensation for your injuries. Let Kalavruzos, Mumola, Hartman, Lento & Duff, LLC help you with all the aspects of your case, such as:
- Investigating the accident or incident that caused your injuries.
- Ensuring you understand your legal rights and options and what you should expect throughout your case.
- Documenting the full extent of your expenses and losses.
- Identifying the parties and insurance companies that can be held responsible to compensate you.
- Preparing your case with the help of accident reconstruction experts and other expert witnesses.
- Negotiating with the insurance companies to try to reach a settlement that pays you fair compensation for your claim.
- Filing a lawsuit in your claim when litigation represents the best option for continuing to pursue accountability and justice from those responsible for causing the injuries that you have suffered.
Recovery / Slip and Fall Accident
Recovery / Dog Bite
Recovery / Bicycle Accident
Recovery / Car Accident
With our firm in your corner, you can expect an East Brunswick personal injury lawyer to pursue a financial recovery that includes:
- Medical expenses and costs of long-term care for permanent disabilities
- Lost wages and income when you miss work to recover from your injuries.
- Loss of future earnings if you suffer permanent disabilities
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
- Lost quality of life due to disability or scarring and disfigurement.
Contact Us for a Free Case Review to Learn More about Your Rights and Options after an Accident in East Brunswick
After you have been hurt through no fault of your own in an accident in East Brunswick, call or contact Kalavruzos, Mumola, Hartman, Lento & Duff, LLC today for a free initial consultation to speak with an East Brunswick personal injury lawyer about the next steps for you to take to recover compensation for the losses you have incurred due to your injuries.
About East Brunswick, NJ
The township of East Brunswick is located in Middlesex County, New Jersey. East Brunswick sits on the southern bank of the Raritan River, adjacent to the city of New Brunswick. Today a suburb of New York City, the community grew from its more rural roots beginning in the mid-20th century with the construction and expansion of the New Jersey Turnpike through the area and the spread of residential housing developments following World War II. East Brunswick is also home to numerous computer/electronics, publishing, and professional services firms.
Other Personal Injury Areas Served
- East Brunswick Personal Injury Lawyer
- East Windsor Personal Injury Lawyer
- Ewing Township Personal Injury Lawyer
- Hamilton Personal Injury Lawyer
- Hopewell Township Personal Injury Lawyer
- Lawrence Township Personal Injury Lawyer
- Old Bridge Personal Injury Lawyer
- Princeton Personal Injury Lawyer
- South Brunswick Personal Injury Lawyer
- Trenton Personal Injury Lawyer
- West Windsor Personal Injury Lawyer
Frequently Asked Questions about Personal Injury in East Brunswick, NJ
Although you may be concerned with having to spend some of the money you might recover in a personal injury claim if you hire an attorney to represent you in your case, in many cases an injury victim who has legal representation typically recovers much more money in a personal injury claim than someone who tries to handle their claim on their own. As a result, hiring an East Brunswick personal injury attorney will usually result in you obtaining a financial recovery that will allow you to cover the cost of hiring your attorney at the end of your case.
A personal injury claim usually begins with investigating the underlying accident or incident that caused your injury. Once you have recovered evidence from an investigation, you will need to present your formal demand for compensation from the party or parties at fault for your injuries or to the insurance companies. This usually begins the settlement negotiation process. If a settlement cannot be reached in time, you will eventually need to file a lawsuit in court to continue your claim. The litigation process involves discovery, where you exchange evidence with the other side and take depositions of witnesses, eventually leading into a trial where a jury or a judge will ultimately rule on your claim for compensation.