Trenton Criminal Defense Attorney
Skilled Trenton Criminal Defense Attorney Advocates for the Rights of Clients Facing Criminal Charges in Mercer County or Throughout NJ
Being charged with a crime can be a stressful and scary situation. Your reputation, freedom, and future may be on the line if you are convicted on your charges. The best way to help yourself after you have been arrested or criminally charged is to remain calm and silent. A Trenton criminal defense attorney from Hartman Duff, LLC can protect your rights and help you navigate towards a favorable result in your case.
For more than two decades, our firm has defended the rights and reputations of clients in Trenton and across Mercer County and New Jersey who have been charged with crimes. Our attorneys have the expertise to answer all the questions that you may have about your case and to prepare creative and effective legal strategies aimed at pursuing an acquittal or reduction and dismissal of your charges. We can even go to work on your behalf before you have been arrested or formally charged, helping to remove any cloud of criminal suspicion by law enforcement. We strive to offer personalized service during an understandably complicated time. We can meet with you in jail or at your home, whenever may be most convenient for you.
Contact us as soon as possible for a free case evaluation to discuss how a Trenton criminal defense attorney from our firm can help you to protect your freedom and future when facing charges.
Get Free Advice From An Experienced Criminal Defense Lawyer. All You Have To Do Is Call 609-853-5579 or Fill Out Our Free Case Evaluation Form.
*Free consultation not available for family or divorce matters.
We Have Experience Assisting Clients with All Types of Criminal Cases
At Hartman Duff, LLC, a Trenton criminal defense attorney from our legal team can protect your rights and interests if you are facing a criminal matter such as:
- Trenton DUI/DWI Charges
- Trenton Drug Charges
- Trenton Shoplifting Charges
- Trenton Robbery Charges
- Trenton White Collar Crimes
- Trenton Juvenile Crimes
- Trenton Domestic Violence Charges
- Trenton Restraining Order Violations
- Trenton Weapons Charges
- Trenton Assault Charges
- Trenton Terroristic Threat Charges
- Trenton Violent Crime Charges
- Trenton Disorderly Persons Offenses
- Trenton Traffic Tickets
- Trenton Conditional Discharge and Conditional Dismissal Programs
- Trenton Expungements
- And more…
No matter what type of criminal charges you may be facing in Trenton, our skilled criminal defense attorneys can help you.
How a Trenton Criminal Defense Attorney from Hartman Duff, LLC Can Help Following Your Arrest
When you are facing criminal charges, you deserve a Trenton criminal defense attorney who will not only treat you with the compassion and respect that you need and deserve during this critical period in your life but who will also leave no stone unturned in pursuing the most favorable outcome possible in your case. At Hartman Duff, LLC, our full-service criminal defense firm will quickly go to work protecting your freedom and future by:
- Conducting our own investigation of your case to recover evidence that may be favorable to your defense, rather than simply relying on the evidence provided by the prosecution.
- Bringing in expert witnesses where necessary to provide opinions that will support your defense or challenge the state’s case.
- Testing the sufficiency of the state’s case, including challenging the admissibility of evidence critical to the state’s case.
- Moving for a reduction or dismissal of your charges or a dismissal of your prosecution outright.
- Where appropriate, negotiating with the prosecution for a favorable plea deal that will allow you to get back to your life and your family as soon as possible.
- Taking your case to trial — if that is what you wish — when defending yourself before a jury represents the best chance at securing an acquittal.
Being prosecuted for a crime can seem like the entire resources of the state are against you. Turn to an experienced law firm that has the expertise to vigorously defend your rights and interests.
Contact Our Firm for a Free Consultation to Discuss Your Legal Options in Your Case
If you are under criminal investigation or have been arrested or charged with a crime in Trenton, you need to act quickly to protect your rights and interests. Call or contact Hartman Duff, LLC today for a free, confidential consultation to speak with a knowledgeable Trenton criminal defense attorney about the options you may have available to you in facing your charges.
About Trenton, NJ
Trenton, the capital city of New Jersey, is located in and serves as the county seat of Mercer County. Trenton is located across the Delaware River and Pennsylvania state border from the Philadelphia metropolitan area. The tenth-largest municipality in New Jersey, Trenton has a long history stretching back to the colonial and Revolutionary War era. Trenton steadily grew throughout the 19th century with the arrival of immigrants coming to work in the city’s mills. Today, Trenton is home to many professional services firms, often dedicated to working with the New Jersey state government.
Facing Criminal Charges in NJ And Have Questions? We Can Help, Tell Us What Happened. – Call 609-853-5579 or Fill Out Our Free Case Evaluation Form.
*Free consultation not available for family or divorce matters.
Other Criminal Defense Areas Served
- East Brunswick Criminal Defense Attorney
- East Windsor Criminal Defense Attorney
- Ewing Township Criminal Defense Attorney
- Hamilton Criminal Defense Attorney
- Hopewell Township Criminal Defense Attorney
- Lawrence Township Criminal Defense Attorney
- Old Bridge Criminal Defense Attorney
- Princeton Criminal Defense Attorney
- South Brunswick Criminal Defense Attorney
- Trenton Criminal Defense Attorney
- West Windsor Criminal Defense Attorney
Frequently Asked Questions about Criminal Defense in Trenton, NJ
The cost to hire a Trenton criminal defense attorney can vary widely depending on various factors in your case, including the type of charges you are facing, the complexity of the evidence involved, and how long your case is likely to take to resolve. In some cases, it may be possible to have a flat fee arrangement for a criminal defense attorney to handle a case up to a particular stage or conclusion. Our firm also offers payment plans for fee arrangements to help you afford the critical legal representation that you need and deserve.
In New Jersey, criminal offenses are categorized as disorderly persons offenses (or petty disorderly persons offenses) and indictable offenses or “crimes”. A disorderly persons offense is a category of offense that in other states would be called a “misdemeanor”. Disorderly persons offenses are usually heard by municipal courts and sentences do not exceed more than a year in jail. An indictable offense or crime would be called a “felony” in other jurisdictions, with cases heard in the superior court and sentences for conviction usually exceeding a year in prison.