West Windsor Criminal Defense Attorney
Client-Focused West Windsor Criminal Defense Attorney Advocates for the Rights of Clients Facing the Criminal Justice System in Mercer County or Throughout NJ
When you find yourself being arrested for and charged with a crime, you may begin to have feelings of fear, anxiety, and stress. This is understandable — your reputation, freedom, and future may be on the line if you are ultimately convicted. Even though you may want to do whatever you can at that moment to resolve your case, the best thing you can do for yourself is to stay calm, keep silent, and contact a West Windsor criminal defense attorney from Hartman Duff, LLC.
Since 2001, our firm has served as dedicated advocates for those facing criminal prosecution in West Windsor and throughout Mercer County and New Jersey. Although it may seem like the entire system is against you, our firm will stand by your side to protect your rights and interests as we work to resolve your criminal charges. Our legal team includes attorneys with a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences, including several who have previously served as assistant prosecutors, which gives our firm the expertise to craft effective legal strategies tailored to the unique circumstances of your case. We maintain a small firm approach to client service to ensure you receive the personalized attention you deserve, yet we also have the big-firm expertise and resources to defend your rights and interests against the criminal justice system.
Contact us today for a free case evaluation to discuss your criminal charges with a West Windsor criminal defense attorney and to go over your legal rights and options for resolving your case. We can meet with you on evenings and weekends, in your home or in jail if necessary.
Get Free Advice From An Experienced Criminal Defense Lawyer. All You Have To Do Is Call 609-853-5579 or Fill Out Our Free Case Evaluation Form.
*Free consultation not available for family or divorce matters.
Our Firm Can Help You Face All Types of Criminal Cases
Turn to Hartman Duff, LLC for expert legal assistance from a West Windsor criminal defense attorney in criminal matters involving:
- West Windsor DUI/DWI Charges
- West Windsor Drug Charges
- West Windsor Shoplifting Charges
- West Windsor Robbery Charges
- West Windsor White Collar Crimes
- West Windsor Juvenile Crimes
- West Windsor Domestic Violence Charges
- West Windsor Restraining Order Violations
- West Windsor Weapons Charges
- West Windsor Assault Charges
- West Windsor Terroristic Threat Charges
- West Windsor Violent Crime Charges
- West Windsor Disorderly Persons Offenses
- West Windsor Traffic Tickets
- West Windsor Conditional Discharge and Conditional Dismissal Programs
- West Windsor Expungements
- And more…
How an Experienced West Windsor Criminal Defense Attorney Can Help When You Are Under Investigation or Have Been Arrested for a Crime
If you are facing a criminal prosecution, a West Windsor criminal defense attorney from Hartman Duff, LLC can provide the full scope of services in your case, including:
- Advising you of your legal rights and options based on the facts and circumstances of your case and your charges.
- Independently investigating your case to recover evidence in your favor that may have been missed by the police’s and prosecution’s review of the matter.
- Preparing an effective defense strategy for your case, including working with expert witnesses where necessary.
- Challenging the sufficiency of the state’s case in court before trial, including moving to have evidence excluded on grounds of relevancy or that it was obtained in violation of your rights.
- Exploring alternative resolutions to your case, including seeking admission to pretrial intervention or conditional discharge/dismissal if you are eligible.
- Negotiating for a plea agreement, where appropriate, that includes a reduction or dismissal of your charges.
- Fighting on your behalf at trial to pursue an acquittal.
With our firm, you can expect to be treated with respect and compassion and to have our legal team bring our full dedication to secure the best result possible in your case.
Contact Our Firm Today for a Free Consultation to Discuss Your Options When Facing Criminal Charges in West Windsor, NJ
You don’t have to face the criminal justice system alone when you have been arrested and charged with a crime in West Windsor. Call or contact Hartman Duff, LLC today for a free, confidential case review to speak with a West Windsor criminal defense attorney from our firm to learn more about why having experienced legal representation in your corner can make a difference in your case.
About West Windsor, NJ
The township of West Windsor is located in Mercer County, New Jersey. West Windsor is surrounded by the municipalities of Plainsboro, Princeton, and East Windsor; West and East Windsor were originally part of Windsor Township, which was partitioned at the end of the 18th century. Portions of West Windsor were split off to eventually become part of Princeton; today, a portion of the Princeton University campus sits within West Windsor. Today, West Windsor ranks among one of the most affluent communities in New Jersey.
Facing Criminal Charges in NJ And Have Questions? We Can Help, Tell Us What Happened. – Call 609-853-5579 or Fill Out Our Free Case Evaluation Form.
*Free consultation not available for family or divorce matters.
Other Criminal Defense Areas Served
- East Brunswick Criminal Defense Attorney
- East Windsor Criminal Defense Attorney
- Ewing Township Criminal Defense Attorney
- Hamilton Criminal Defense Attorney
- Hopewell Township Criminal Defense Attorney
- Lawrence Township Criminal Defense Attorney
- Old Bridge Criminal Defense Attorney
- Princeton Criminal Defense Attorney
- South Brunswick Criminal Defense Attorney
- Trenton Criminal Defense Attorney
- West Windsor Criminal Defense Attorney
Frequently Asked Questions about Criminal Defense in West Windsor, NJ
You may think that you can talk your way out of a criminal charge or explain yourself to law enforcement or prosecutors, but you should remember that the police and prosecutors are not on your side and have extensive training in questioning suspects and procuring incriminating statements. You can best protect your rights and interests by having a West Windsor criminal defense attorney to advocate for you throughout your case. An attorney can look out for your rights and interest, ensuring you know what to expect at each stage and making sure that your rights are observed throughout your case. Having legal representation may be your best chance at a favorable outcome to your charges.
Law enforcement officials are only required to read you your Miranda rights (i.e. the right to remain silent and the right to an attorney) if officers wish to question you while they have you detained or in custody. If you are not being held by police and are free to leave a conversation with a law enforcement officer, the police may not need to read your Miranda rights. Similarly, if the police do not intend to question you, they are not required to read your rights. If you choose to start talking to the police unprompted by any questioning, anything you say can be used against you even without you having been read your rights.