Trenton Personal Injury Lawyer
Experienced Trenton Personal Injury Lawyer Advocates for Injury Victims Hurt Through No Fault of Their Own
If you have been injured in an accident in Trenton due to someone else’s negligence, recklessness, or other wrongful acts, you may be entitled to receive compensation for the expenses and damages that you incurred because of your injuries. Let a Trenton personal injury lawyer from Kalavruzos, Mumola, Hartman, Lento & Duff, LLC advocate on your behalf for fair and full compensation in your personal injury case.
Since 2001, our firm has worked tirelessly to represent the rights and interests of injury victims in Trenton and throughout Mercer County. We understand the difficulties you may be facing in recovering from injuries suffered in an accident, and we know how important your case is to you. That’s why you can expect our legal team to handle your case with the attention and urgency that it deserves. Our 5-star Avvo-rated attorneys come from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences, meaning that we have the expertise to develop tailored legal strategies for each client’s case.
Contact our firm today for a free initial consultation to learn more about how a Trenton personal injury lawyer can serve as your advocate and guide you through the process of seeking financial recovery and accountability from those at fault for your injuries and loss.
Personal Injury Claims That Our Firm Can Help With
At Kalavruzos, Mumola, Hartman, Lento & Duff, LLC, an experienced Trenton personal injury lawyer from our legal team can help you pursue a legal claim for financial recovery after you or a loved one have been harmed through no fault of your own in accidents or incidents such as:
- Trenton Car Accidents
- Trenton Truck Accidents
- Trenton Motorcycle Accidents
- Trenton Bus and Public Transit Accidents
- Trenton Uber and Lyft Accidents
- Trenton Pedestrian Accidents
- Trenton Bicycle Accidents
- Trenton Premises Liability Accidents
- Trenton Dog Bite Accidents
- Trenton Sexual Assault and Abuse Claims
- Trenton Slip and Fall Accidents
- Trenton Construction Accidents
- Trenton Fire and Explosion Accidents
- Trenton Nursing Home Abuse Cases
- Trenton Medical Malpractice Claims
- Trenton Defective Product Accidents
- Trenton Dangerous Medication/Drug Injuries
- Trenton Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Trenton Wrongful Death Claims
A Trenton Personal Injury Lawyer from Kalavruzos, Mumola, Hartman, Lento & Duff, LLC Will Pursue Full Compensation for Your Losses
After you have been injured in an accident, you deserve financial compensation for the full extent of the expenses and losses that you incur due to the harm you have suffered. At Kalavruzos, Mumola, Hartman, Lento & Duff, LLC, you can expect a Trenton personal injury lawyer to pursue a recovery on your behalf for:
- Costs of medical treatment and rehabilitation
- Lost wages and income after missing time from work during your recovery from injury
- Loss of earning capacity caused by permanent disabilities that result from your injuries.
- Pain and suffering.
- Reduced quality of life because of permanent scarring or disfigurement, or because of physical disabilities interfering with your enjoyment of life.
Recovery / Slip and Fall Accident
Recovery / Dog Bite
Recovery / Bicycle Accident
Recovery / Car Accident
Treating and rehabilitating from serious injuries is time-consuming by itself. Let our firm handle every aspect of your legal case and your recovery by:
- Securing evidence from the accident or incident that caused your injuries.
- Retaining experts in fields such as accident reconstruction, engineering, medicine, vocational rehabilitation to help us prepare strong arguments for your case.
- Identifying parties that can be held liable for your injuries, along with insurance coverage that may be available to provide you with compensation.
- Filing claims with at-fault parties and insurance companies.
- Handling communications and settlement negotiations with insurance company adjusters and defense lawyers.
- Preparing your case to be filed in court, if necessary, and advocating your claims at trial.
Our legal team will take the time to explain your legal rights and options, advise you on what to expect throughout your case, and notify you of updates so that you are always empowered to make the best decisions for you.
Contact Us to Discuss Your Legal Rights and Options with a Trenton Personal Injury Lawyer from Our Firm
If you have been hurt in an accident in Trenton due to somebody else’s carelessness or recklessness, call or contact Kalavruzos, Mumola, Hartman, Lento & Duff, LLC today for a free, no-obligation case review to speak with an experienced Trenton personal injury lawyer about whether you may be entitled to recover financial compensation and justice from those responsible for the injuries you have suffered.
About Trenton, NJ
Trenton is a city located in Mercer County, NJ, and serves as the county seat as well as the capital city of the state of New Jersey. Although part of the greater New York City metropolitan area, Trenton sits across the Delaware River from the Philadelphia metro area. Trenton was the site of many important events during the colonial and Revolutionary War periods. Thereafter, the city’s growth was driven by the development of mill industries and by arriving immigrants who came to work in the city’s factories. Today, Trenton has professional service firms focused on work with the state government.
Other Personal Injury Areas Served
- East Brunswick Personal Injury Lawyer
- East Windsor Personal Injury Lawyer
- Ewing Township Personal Injury Lawyer
- Hamilton Personal Injury Lawyer
- Hopewell Township Personal Injury Lawyer
- Lawrence Township Personal Injury Lawyer
- Old Bridge Personal Injury Lawyer
- Princeton Personal Injury Lawyer
- South Brunswick Personal Injury Lawyer
- Trenton Personal Injury Lawyer
- West Windsor Personal Injury Lawyer
Frequently Asked Questions about Personal Injury in Trenton, NJ
In New Jersey, the time you have to file a lawsuit in a personal injury claim is subject to the statute of limitations. New Jersey’s statute of limitations typically gives you only two years from the date of your injury to file a lawsuit against the party or parties at fault for your injuries. If you wait until after the statute of limitations expires to file a lawsuit, you risk having the trial court dismiss your case and losing the right to recover compensation from liable parties.
If you put off seeing a doctor or beginning treatment after you believe that you have been injured in an accident or some other incident, it may be incredibly difficult to pursue a personal injury claim. By seeing a doctor, you create a medical record that helps to prove what injuries you suffered. In addition, if you don’t obtain medical treatment, then you may not have any expenses or financial damages to claim in a personal injury lawsuit. For that reason, you should always seek medical attention as soon as possible following an accident.