Old Bridge Personal Injury Lawyer
Skilled Old Bridge Personal Injury Lawyer Can Help You Seek Accountability and Financial Recovery after an Accident That Was Not Your Fault
At Hartman Duff, LLC, our legal team has the expertise to handle even the most complex personal injury claims. If you have suffered injuries in an accident that wasn’t your fault, let an Old Bridge personal injury lawyer from our firm help you recover compensation from those at fault for the injuries you have suffered.
For over 20 years, our firm has been dedicated to defending the rights of injured accident victims in Old Bridge and throughout Middlesex County. We understand how difficult the recovery process can be after a devastating accident. That’s why we ensure that we are available and respond promptly to speak with you about your case and to answer your questions. With a legal team that includes 5-star rated attorneys from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences, we have the expertise to craft tailored, unique legal strategies based on the particular circumstances of your case. Our firm can help you efficiently get the financial resources you need for your recovery in a negotiated settlement, but we also have the knowledge and skill to advocate for your rights in court and at trial.
Contact us today for a free initial case evaluation to have an informative discussion with an Old Bridge personal injury lawyer from our firm about your legal rights and options for obtaining financial recovery after an accident.
Get Free Advice From An Experienced Personal Injury Lawyer. All You Have To Do Is Call 609-853-5579 or Fill Out Our Free Case Evaluation Form.
*Free consultation not available for family or divorce matters.
Hartman Duff, LLC Can Assist You With Any Kind of Personal Injury Claim
Our firm has a proven track record of result helping clients to secure fair and full compensation in personal injury cases involving:
- Old Bridge Car Accidents
- Old Bridge Truck Accidents
- Old Bridge Motorcycle Accidents
- Old Bridge Bus and Public Transit Accidents
- Old Bridge Uber and Lyft Accidents
- Old Bridge Pedestrian Accidents
- Old Bridge Bicycle Accidents
- Old Bridge Premises Liability Accidents
- Old Bridge Dog Bite Accidents
- Old Bridge Sexual Assault and Abuse Claims
- Old Bridge Slip and Fall Accidents
- Old Bridge Construction Accidents
- Old Bridge Fire and Explosion Accidents
- Old Bridge Nursing Home Abuse Cases
- Old Bridge Medical Malpractice Claims
- Old Bridge Defective Product Accidents
- Old Bridge Dangerous Medication/Drug Injuries
- Old Bridge Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Old Bridge Wrongful Death Claims
Contact us today if you need help with a case involving one of these accidents or another type of personal injury claim.
How an Old Bridge Personal Injury Lawyer Can Make Pursuing a Legal Claim Less Stressful
Developing and pursuing a personal injury claim can take up a considerable amount of time and energy. This can prove difficult and stressful when you are already focused on your treatment and recovery from your injuries. Let an Old Bridge personal injury lawyer from Hartman Duff, LLC assist with your case by:
- Conducting an independent investigation of the accident or incident that caused your injuries
- Determining who can be held at fault for your injuries and responsible to provide you with compensation
- Calculating your expenses and losses to determine what fair and full compensation is for your case.
- Explaining your legal rights and options at every stage of your case.
- Presenting your claim to the at-fault party or insurance companies.
- Handling negotiating with adjusters and attorneys on your behalf so that you can stay focused on your treatment
- Taking your case to court and to trial if necessary to continue pursuing your rights to compensation
Recovery / Slip and Fall Accident
Recovery / Dog Bite
Recovery / Bicycle Accident
Recovery / Car Accident
We believe that a full recovery in your case means more than just obtaining compensation for your financial losses and expenses. When you turn to us for help with your personal injury claim you can expect our firm to pursue a result that includes financial recovery for:
- Costs of medical treatment and physical/occupational rehab
- Long-term care, if needed, for permanent disabilities
- Lost wages or income from missed work while treating injuries
- Loss of future earnings and employment benefits if you cannot return to work due to your injuries or disabilities
- Pain and suffering
- Emotional distress
- Loss of life’s enjoyments because of disabilities or scarring/disfigurement
Contact Us Today for a Free Case Review to Discuss What Our Firm Can Do to Help You Maximize Your Recovery
If you have been the victim of injuries that were caused by someone else’s negligent or reckless conduct, call or contact Hartman Duff, LLC today for a free, no-obligation consultation to learn more about how an Old Bridge personal injury lawyer from our firm may be able to help you recover fair and full compensation from the party or parties at fault for your injuries.
About Old Bridge, NJ
Old Bridge is a township that is located in Middlesex County, along the southeast edge of the Raritan Valley region of New Jersey. Originally called Madison Township, Old Bridge residents changed to the present name in 1975 to avoid confusion with the borough of Madison in New Jersey. Originally a farm community, Old Bridge experienced rapid suburban development in the mid-20th century and today serves as a bedroom community for residents heading to work in Newark and New York City.
Other Personal Injury Areas Served
- East Brunswick Personal Injury Lawyer
- East Windsor Personal Injury Lawyer
- Ewing Township Personal Injury Lawyer
- Hamilton Personal Injury Lawyer
- Hopewell Township Personal Injury Lawyer
- Lawrence Township Personal Injury Lawyer
- Old Bridge Personal Injury Lawyer
- Princeton Personal Injury Lawyer
- South Brunswick Personal Injury Lawyer
- Trenton Personal Injury Lawyer
- West Windsor Personal Injury Lawyer
Frequently Asked Questions about Personal Injury in Old Bridge, NJ
Under New Jersey law, if multiple parties are at fault for causing your injuries, each party must be assigned a share of responsibility for your injuries. Normally, each party will be responsible for compensating you for their respective share of your total losses and expenses. However, if one party was 60 percent or more responsible for your injuries, you may recover all your damages from that party. That party must then demand reimbursement from the other at-fault parties.
You should ideally speak to an Old Bridge personal injury lawyer as soon as possible after being injured. This gives your attorney full opportunity to investigate the facts and circumstances of your injury to recover evidence or witness testimony that may be used in your case before they are lost over time. In addition, by speaking with a lawyer soon after your injury you may have the opportunity to pursue the full scope of legal rights and options available to you following your injury that was caused by another party’s actions or negligence.