South Brunswick Personal Injury Lawyer
Experienced South Brunswick Personal Injury Lawyer Advocates for the Rights and Interests of Accident Victims
Suffering a personal injury in an accident that wasn’t your fault can have a devastating impact on your life, leaving you with financial losses due to medical bills and lost wages, or potentially disabilities that interfere with your daily living. Let a South Brunswick personal injury lawyer fight on your behalf to hold those responsible for your injuries accountable to provide you with compensation that can offer you some measure of justice for the harm that you have endured.
Since 2001, the attorneys of Kalavruzos, Mumola, Hartman, Lento & Duff, LLC have dedicated their practice to representing injured victims in South Brunswick and throughout Middlesex County. We know how important your case is to you, which is why we explore every possible option for securing maximum compensation on your behalf. Our firm has the expertise to seek an efficient resolution to your case through a negotiated settlement or to advocate your case in court and at trial to pursue a verdict and judgment in your favor. We also work to help reduce the stress of pursuing your case by offering prompt communications and making arrangements to meet with you in the hospital or in your come.
Contact us today for a free initial case review to go over your legal rights and options after being injured with a seasoned South Brunswick personal injury lawyer from our firm and to learn more about what a fair and full financial recovery might look like in your case.
Types of Personal Injury Claims We Can Help With
At Kalavruzos, Mumola, Hartman, Lento & Duff, LLC, we have successfully helped clients in South Brunswick and throughout Middlesex County obtain recovery and justice following accidents and incidents including:
- South Brunswick Car Accidents
- South Brunswick Truck Accidents
- South Brunswick Motorcycle Accidents
- South Brunswick Bus and Public Transit Accidents
- South Brunswick Uber and Lyft Accidents
- South Brunswick Pedestrian Accidents
- South Brunswick Bicycle Accidents
- South Brunswick Premises Liability Accidents
- South Brunswick Dog Bite Accidents
- South Brunswick Sexual Assault and Abuse Claims
- South Brunswick Slip and Fall Accidents
- South Brunswick Construction Accidents
- South Brunswick Fire and Explosion Accidents
- South Brunswick Nursing Home Abuse Cases
- South Brunswick Medical Malpractice Claims
- South Brunswick Defective Product Accidents
- South Brunswick Dangerous Medication/Drug Injuries
- South Brunswick Traumatic Brain Injuries
- South Brunswick Wrongful Death Claims
Let a South Brunswick Personal Injury Lawyer from Kalavruzos, Mumola, Hartman, Lento & Duff, LLC Work to Help You Obtain Maximum Recovery for Your Injuries
If you have been seriously injured in an accident, don’t settle for reimbursement of just your bills and expenses from the accident. A South Brunswick personal injury lawyer from Kalavruzos, Mumola, Hartman, Lento & Duff, LLC will fight to ensure you receive full compensation for all the losses you may have incurred because of your injuries, including for:
- Costs of medical treatment and physical rehabilitation
- Services to help care for long-term or permanent disabilities
- Missed time from work leading to a loss of income.
- Loss of future earning potential when disabilities render you unable to return to your job after an accident
- Pain and suffering brought about by your injuries and treatment.
- Emotional trauma and distress
- Loss of enjoyment of life due to disabilities or disfigurement that interferes with your daily living
Recovery / Slip and Fall Accident
Recovery / Dog Bite
Recovery / Bicycle Accident
Recovery / Car Accident
When you are unsure about what to do to pursue financial recovery after an accident, let our firm help with all the steps in preparing and pursuing your personal injury case, including:
- Investigating your case to secure relevant evidence that can be used to prove your claim.
- Determining who can be held legally responsible to compensate you for your injuries and losses.
- Recording your bills and invoices and building a case in favor of compensation for your pain and suffering and lost quality of life.
- Presenting your claims for compensation to the insurance companies and at-fault parties.
- Negotiating to try to reach a fair settlement for your damages, or pursuing your claims in court and at trial and advocating to the judge and jury for a result in your favor.
Contact Us for a Free Case Evaluation to Learn More about Your Rights for Pursuing a Claim for Compensation for Your Injuries
If you have been hurt after an accident in South Brunswick, call or contact Kalavruzos, Mumola, Hartman, Lento & Duff, LLC today for a free, no-obligation consultation to discuss how a South Brunswick personal injury lawyer can help you successfully pursue fair and full compensation for your injuries and losses from those at fault for the accident.
About South Brunswick, NJ
The township of South Brunswick is a community located in Middlesex County, New Jersey. Sitting within the Raritan Valley region, South Brunswick was established around the turn of the 19th century after being split off from New Brunswick. By the beginning of the 20th century, South Brunswick experienced rapid development due to transportation infrastructure that included the New Brunswick and Trenton Fast Line and the New Jersey Turnpike. However, today much of the land in South Brunswick remains wetland/woodland and open space for residents.
Other Personal Injury Areas Served
- East Brunswick Personal Injury Lawyer
- East Windsor Personal Injury Lawyer
- Ewing Township Personal Injury Lawyer
- Hamilton Personal Injury Lawyer
- Hopewell Township Personal Injury Lawyer
- Lawrence Township Personal Injury Lawyer
- Old Bridge Personal Injury Lawyer
- Princeton Personal Injury Lawyer
- South Brunswick Personal Injury Lawyer
- Trenton Personal Injury Lawyer
- West Windsor Personal Injury Lawyer
Frequently Asked Questions about Personal Injury in South Brunswick, NJ
If the party at fault for an accident or incident that results in your injuries was acting in the scope of their employment when they caused your injuries, you may be entitled to pursue your personal injury claim against that at-fault party’s employer under the doctrine of respondeat superior, also known as employer liability. This rule states that employers can be held responsible for damages and injuries their workers cause while performing duties for the employer.
A personal injury claim can take weeks, months, or even years to resolve, but you are still incurring medical expenses while waiting to receive compensation from the party or parties at fault for your injuries. However, you may have other options for covering your medical bills while pursuing your personal injury claim. For example, if you were injured in a car accident you can seek compensation through the PIP coverage under your own auto insurance policy. Or you may be able to utilize your own health insurance to pay for medical treatments; however, your health insurer may be entitled to reimbursement for its coverage from any compensation you win in your personal injury claim.