Lawrence Township Criminal Defense Attorney
Experienced Lawrence Township Criminal Defense Attorney Assists Clients with Protecting Their Freedom and Future from Criminal Charges in Mercer County and Across NJ
After you have been arrested or charged with a crime, things can seem incredibly confusing and complex, especially if this is your first encounter with the criminal justice system. You may have many questions about what to expect when facing criminal charges and what you can do to protect your rights, freedom, and future. Turn to a Lawrence Township criminal defense attorney from Kalavruzos, Mumola, Hartman, Lento & Duff, LLC to get the answers to your questions and to have experienced legal counsel by your side as you face your charges.
Our attorneys understand what is at stake for you when you are facing criminal prosecution. That’s why we use our firm’s collective expertise and resources to thoroughly evaluate your case and develop the best possible legal strategies for your circumstances. While our firm works hard to maintain a personalized approach when working with you, we have the size and resources to go up against the state or federal criminal justice system. Our goal is to help you secure the best possible outcome to your charges and to minimize the disruption to your life that your criminal prosecution creates. When you reach out to us, we get to work immediately, even if you have not yet been arrested or formally charged with a crime. We are available to meet and speak with you whenever it may be most convenient for you, including meeting you in jail or at your home if necessary.
Contact us today for a free, confidential consultation to discuss your charges with a Lawrence Township criminal defense attorney from our firm and to learn more about your legal rights and options in your case.
Arrested for a Crime in Lawrenceville? Our Firm Can Help
Let a Lawrence Township criminal defense attorney assist you if you have been charged with criminal offenses such as:
- Lawrence Township DUI/DWI Charges
- Lawrence Township Drug Charges
- Lawrence Township Shoplifting Charges
- Lawrence Township Robbery Charges
- Lawrence Township White Collar Crimes
- Lawrence Township Juvenile Crimes
- Lawrence Township Domestic Violence Charges
- Lawrence Township Restraining Order Violations
- Lawrence Township Weapons Charges
- Lawrence Township Assault Charges
- Lawrence Township Terroristic Threat Charges
- Lawrence Township Violent Crime Charges
- Lawrence Township Disorderly Persons Offenses
- Lawrence Township Traffic Tickets
- Lawrence Township Conditional Discharge and Conditional Dismissal Programs
- Lawrence Township Expungements
- And more…
Our legal team can also help with cases involving conditional discharge and conditional dismissal, or expungements of records.
A Lawrence Township Criminal Defense Attorney from Kalavruzos, Mumola, Hartman, Lento & Duff, LLC Will Work to Secure the Most Favorable Outcome Possible in Your Case
No matter how serious your criminal charges may be, you need an experienced, full-service law firm to ensure that your rights are respected throughout the criminal justice process. When you have a Lawrence Township criminal defense attorney on your side, you can expect that your attorney will:
- Ensure that your rights are protected throughout the process, including during police questioning and executions of warrants and searches.
- Conduct a thorough investigation of your case in addition to reviewing the evidence provided by the state.
- Advise you of potential defense and legal strategies that may be available to you to seek a more favorable outcome to your charges.
- Challenge every aspect of the state’s case, including moving to have critical state evidence and witnesses excluded.
- Seeking a reduction or dismissal of your charges either by filing motions with the court or, where necessary, negotiating with prosecutors for a favorable plea agreement.
- Crafting an effective, persuasive defense for your case for trial, including bringing in expert witnesses when necessary to testify about the facts in your case.
You don’t have to face the criminal justice system in New Jersey on your own. The attorneys of Kalavruzos, Mumola, Hartman, Lento & Duff, LLC will use all our resources to fight for the best possible outcome in your case.
Contact Our Firm to Discuss Your Rights and Options When Facing Criminal Charges
Don’t leave your freedom and future to chance when facing criminal charges in Lawrenceville. Call or contact Kalavruzos, Mumola, Hartman, Lento & Duff, LLC today for a free case review with an experienced Lawrence Township criminal defense attorney to learn how our firm can guide you through the criminal justice process and help you defend your rights and interests.
About Lawrence Township, NJ
Lawrence Township, originally founded in 1697 as Maidenhead Township, is a municipality located in Mercer County. The township saw significant military action during the Revolutionary War. In 1816, the township was renamed in honor of Captain James Lawrence, commanding officer of the frigate USS Chesapeake and a naval hero during the War of 1812. Although largely an agricultural community for much of its history, beginning in the first half of the 20th-century workers from nearby Trenton began moving to the township. The community rapidly developed a more suburban character with the construction of housing developments following World War II.
Other Criminal Defense Areas Served
- East Brunswick Criminal Defense Attorney
- East Windsor Criminal Defense Attorney
- Ewing Township Criminal Defense Attorney
- Hamilton Criminal Defense Attorney
- Hopewell Township Criminal Defense Attorney
- Lawrence Township Criminal Defense Attorney
- Old Bridge Criminal Defense Attorney
- Princeton Criminal Defense Attorney
- South Brunswick Criminal Defense Attorney
- Trenton Criminal Defense Attorney
- West Windsor Criminal Defense Attorney
Frequently Asked Questions about Criminal Defense in Lawrence Township, NJ
You can best protect your rights and interests by speaking with a Lawrence Township criminal defense attorney as soon as possible in the process. Even if you haven’t yet been arrested or charged with a crime but know or suspect that you are under criminal investigation, a criminal defense attorney can begin advocating on your behalf, conducting an independent review of your case to secure evidence that might remove you from criminal suspicion by law enforcement or prosecutors. An attorney can also explain your rights and options at each stage, including whether to speak with investigators.
In New Jersey, if you are facing the criminal justice system, you may be eligible for admission to one of the state’s diversionary programs for first-time offenders, depending on what offense you have been charged with. If you are admitted to a diversionary program, you may be required to comply with various requirements, including monitoring and supervision, or drug or behavioral treatment. If you successfully complete the conditions of your program, your charges will be dismissed and you will avoid the consequences and stigma of a conviction. However, you will still have the record of your arrest and prosecution, and typically you may only enter a diversionary program once in your life.