East Windsor Personal Injury Lawyer
Client-Focus East Windsor Personal Injury Lawyer from Kalavruzos, Mumola, Hartman, Lento & Duff, LLC Will Work to Secure the Recovery You Deserve
Have you been injured by somebody else’s careless or reckless actions? If so, you may be entitled to pursue a legal claim against those at fault for your injuries to seek financial recovery for the economic losses and personal harm that you have suffered because of your injuries. With an experienced East Windsor personal injury lawyer, you can give yourself the best chance at winning maximum compensation in your case.
When you need high-quality legal representation to help with your personal injury claim, Kalavruzos, Mumola, Hartman, Lento & Duff, LLC is ready to stand by your side. For over two decades, our attorneys have fought to protect the rights and interests of injured victims in East Windsor and throughout Mercer County. Pursuing a personal injury claim and navigating the civil justice system in New Jersey can seem incredibly complex and time-consuming, especially if this is the first time you’ve had a legal claim. Let our firm handle all the details of your case so that you can keep focused on your treatment and rehabilitation and work to get back to normal life after a devastating accident.
Contact our firm today for a free consultation to discuss your legal rights and options with a skilled East Windsor personal injury lawyer and to learn more about the compensation and recovery you may be entitled to from those at fault for your injuries.
Get Free Advice From An Experienced Personal Injury Lawyer. All You Have To Do Is Call 609-853-5579 or Fill Out Our Free Case Evaluation Form.
Personal Injury Claims Our Firm Handles
At Kalavruzos, Mumola, Hartman, Lento & Duff, LLC, our attorneys have extensive experience representing clients in a wide variety of personal injury cases. An East Windsor personal injury lawyer from our firm can help you after you have been injured in:
- East Windsor Car Accidents
- East Windsor Truck Accidents
- East Windsor Motorcycle Accidents
- East Windsor Bus and Public Transit Accidents
- East Windsor Uber and Lyft Accidents
- East Windsor Pedestrian Accidents
- East Windsor Bicycle Accidents
- East Windsor Premises Liability Accidents
- East Windsor Dog Bite Accidents
- East Windsor Sexual Assault and Abuse Claims
- East Windsor Slip and Fall Accidents
- East Windsor Construction Accidents
- East Windsor Fire and Explosion Accidents
- East Windsor Nursing Home Abuse Cases
- East Windsor Medical Malpractice Claims
- East Windsor Defective Product Accidents
- East Windsor Dangerous Medication/Drug Injuries
- East Windsor Traumatic Brain Injuries
- East Windsor Wrongful Death Claims
How an East Windsor Personal Injury Lawyer Can Assist with Your Claim
When you want to begin your personal injury claim, it can be difficult to know what steps you need to take or where to turn. Let an East Windsor personal injury lawyer from Kalavruzos, Mumola, Hartman, Lento & Duff, LLC help with:
- Investigating the accident or incident that causes your injuries to recover the evidence necessary to prove your claim for compensation.
- Bringing in expert witnesses to help build a persuasive argument for your case.
- Documenting your losses to ensure that you are seeking full compensation.
- Drafting and filing your claims with the at-fault parties and insurance companies.
- Negotiating with insurance adjusters and defense attorneys to try to reach a settlement that pays fair and full compensation to you.
- Fighting for your rights in court and at trial when the liable parties won’t agree to a fair settlement.
Recovery / Slip and Fall Accident
Recovery / Dog Bite
Recovery / Bicycle Accident
Recovery / Car Accident
Our attorneys will work to ensure that you not only obtain financial recovery for the expenses and costs that you incur after an accident but also that you receive compensation that provides you with some measure of justice for being hurt due to no fault of your own. We believe that a full recovery after a serious accident in East Windsor should include:
- Medical expenses
- Repair costs for any property that was also damaged in the accident that injured you
- Long-term care costs
- Loss of past, ongoing, and future wages, income, and employment benefits
- Compensation for pain and suffering
- Compensation for reduced quality of life due to physical disabilities or visible scarring and disfigurement.
Contact Our Firm for a Free Case Evaluation to Discuss Your Legal Rights and Options after Being Hurt in an Accident Through No Fault of Your Own
If someone else caused the accident or incident that left you with serious or life-altering injuries, call or contact Kalavruzos, Mumola, Hartman, Lento & Duff, LLC for a free initial case review to speak to an East Windsor personal injury lawyer about how experienced legal representation can make the difference in giving you the best chance at securing maximum financial recovery for your injuries and losses.
About East Windsor, NJ
East Windsor is a township that is located in Mercer County, New Jersey, along the county borders with Middlesex and Monmouth Counties. Formed in the late 1790s by the partition of Windsor Township into East and West Windsor, East Windsor is home to multiple distinct neighborhoods and communities, including Twin Rivers, the first planned unit development in New Jersey.
Find Out What Your Case Is Worth – Call 609-853-5579 or Fill Out Our Free Case Evaluation Form.
Other Personal Injury Areas Served
- East Brunswick Personal Injury Lawyer
- East Windsor Personal Injury Lawyer
- Ewing Township Personal Injury Lawyer
- Hamilton Personal Injury Lawyer
- Hopewell Township Personal Injury Lawyer
- Lawrence Township Personal Injury Lawyer
- Old Bridge Personal Injury Lawyer
- Princeton Personal Injury Lawyer
- South Brunswick Personal Injury Lawyer
- Trenton Personal Injury Lawyer
- West Windsor Personal Injury Lawyer
Frequently Asked Questions about Personal Injury in East Windsor, NJ
It can be difficult to estimate how long a personal injury case may take to resolve. Factors such as the severity of your injuries or whether the other side contests liability for the accident can affect how short or long your personal injury claim may be. If you have finished getting your injuries treated and the other party accepts responsibility for your injuries, it may be possible to reach a settlement of your claim in a few weeks or months. However, if you have extensive injuries and if the other side denies fault, it may become necessary to pursue your personal injury claim through a lawsuit. The litigation process can take as long as several years to reach a trial and verdict.
Potentially yes. New Jersey law follows a modified comparative negligence rule for personal injury cases. Under this rule, you may recover compensation so long as you were 50 percent or less responsible for your injuries. If you bear some share of fault but 50 percent or less, any compensation you may be entitled to for your injuries and losses may be reduced in proportion to your share of fault. For example, if you were to be awarded $100,000 for injuries that you were 25 percent at fault for, your compensation may be reduced by $25,000 to reflect your share of responsibility.