East Brunswick Criminal Defense Attorney
Dedicated East Brunswick Criminal Defense Attorney Vigorously Pursues Optimal Case Outcomes for Clients in Middlesex County and Throughout NJ
If you are facing a criminal prosecution, you may have many questions about your rights, what steps you need to take, and what may happen to you in your case. These questions can cause a great deal of anxiety and stress, especially when you have never faced the criminal justice system before. The most important thing to do when you are arrested or charged with a crime is to keep calm and remain silent. Let a knowledgeable East Brunswick criminal defense attorney answer your questions and be your guide and advocate throughout your case.
For over 20 years, Hartman Duff, LLC have worked tirelessly to defend the reputation, livelihood, and freedom of clients in East Brunswick and throughout Middlesex County. Our firm can get to work on your case after you have been formally charged, arrested but waiting to learn what you will be charged with, or even simply under criminal investigation or suspicion. We have a legal team with a wide variety of experience, including several attorneys with prior service as assistant prosecutors, that gives our firm the expertise necessary to prepare effective legal strategies for getting your charges reduced or dismissed or to advocate for an acquittal at trial. Although our firm is big enough to have the resources to match up against the prosecution, we strive to maintain a small-firm feel to provide you with the responsive, personalized attention that you need during this time in your life.
Contact us today for a free case evaluation to learn more about your legal rights and options for defending yourself against criminal charges with the assistance of an East Brunswick criminal defense attorney from our firm.
Get Free Advice From An Experienced Criminal Defense Lawyer. All You Have To Do Is Call 609-853-5579 or Fill Out Our Free Case Evaluation Form.
*Free consultation not available for family or divorce matters.
Types of Charges That Our Experienced Legal Team Can Help You With
Facing criminal charges in East Brunswick. Let a skilled criminal defense attorney from Hartman Duff, LLC represent your rights and interests when facing a criminal matter that involves:
- East Brunswick DUI/DWI Charges
- East Brunswick Drug Charges
- East Brunswick Shoplifting Charges
- East Brunswick Robbery Charges
- East Brunswick White Collar Crimes
- East Brunswick Juvenile Crimes
- East Brunswick Domestic Violence Charges
- East Brunswick Restraining Order Violations
- East Brunswick Weapons Charges
- East Brunswick Assault Charges
- East Brunswick Terroristic Threat Charges
- East Brunswick Violent Crime Charges
- East Brunswick Disorderly Persons Offenses
- East Brunswick Traffic Tickets
- East Brunswick Conditional Discharge and Conditional Dismissal Programs
- East Brunswick Expungements
- And more…
Ways That an East Brunswick Criminal Defense Attorney Can Help You When Facing Charges
When you are facing the criminal justice system, it can seem like you are on your own. But when you turn to Hartman Duff, LLC for help, our firm will put our collective expertise and resources to work to fight for your rights, freedom, and future. Let an East Brunswick criminal defense attorney help you pursue a favorable result to your criminal charges by:
- Going over your legal options for resolving your charges.
- Advocating for your rights throughout the criminal justice process, especially when law enforcement questions you or conducts searches of your property.
- Performing our own investigation of your case to find evidence that may support your defense, so that we are not relying on the investigation and evidence turned over by the police and prosecution.
- Bringing in expert witnesses to testify on your behalf at trial to bolster your defense.
- Challenging each aspect of the state’s case before trial, including moving to have charges reduced or dismissed due to lack of evidence, and seeking to have evidence that is inadmissible or obtained in violation of your rights excluded from the case.
- Where appropriate, pursuing a resolution of your case that allows you to avoid the consequences of a conviction, such as applying for PTI or conditional dismissal (if eligible) or negotiating with the state for a favorable plea agreement.
- Presenting your case at trial if you choose to defend yourself against your charges.
You can trust that our attorneys will bring their maximum effort to seek the best possible outcome for you in your case.
Contact Us for a Free Case Review to Discuss Your Rights and Options in Your Case
If you need skilled legal assistance and advocacy when facing criminal charges, call or contact Hartman Duff, LLC online today for a free, confidential consultation to speak with an East Brunswick criminal defense attorney about how our firm may be able to help guide you through your criminal case.
About East Brunswick, NJ
East Brunswick is a township that is located in Middlesex County, New Jersey. Located on the southern bank of the Raritan River, next to the city of New Brunswick, East Brunswick traces its development to the late 17th century, with growth taking off by the mid-19th century. East Brunswick transformed from an agricultural area to a suburban community following World War II and the construction of residential housing developments. Today, East Brunswick serves a vital role in the New Jersey economy given the community’s location along the New Jersey Turnpike.
Facing Criminal Charges in NJ And Have Questions? We Can Help, Tell Us What Happened. – Call 609-853-5579 or Fill Out Our Free Case Evaluation Form.
*Free consultation not available for family or divorce matters.
Other Criminal Defense Areas Served
- East Brunswick Criminal Defense Attorney
- East Windsor Criminal Defense Attorney
- Ewing Township Criminal Defense Attorney
- Hamilton Criminal Defense Attorney
- Hopewell Township Criminal Defense Attorney
- Lawrence Township Criminal Defense Attorney
- Old Bridge Criminal Defense Attorney
- Princeton Criminal Defense Attorney
- South Brunswick Criminal Defense Attorney
- Trenton Criminal Defense Attorney
- West Windsor Criminal Defense Attorney
Frequently Asked Questions about Criminal Defense in East Brunswick, NJ
If you know or suspect that there is a warrant out for your arrest, you should speak with an East Brunswick criminal defense attorney as soon as possible. Your attorney can contact police or prosecutors on your behalf and may be able to provide evidence that removes you from any criminal suspicion. Alternatively, if the prosecution wishes to move forward with your case, your attorney can arrange for your voluntary surrender, so that you do not have to worry about being arrested at your home or your job, or in public.
You should never discuss your case or the facts and circumstances underlying your charges with your family or friends. In most cases, if you talk about things relevant to your criminal case with someone, the prosecution may be able to subpoena or compel your friend or family member to testify at your trial about what you said and use that as evidence against you. You should restrict discussions about your case or anything related to your charges with your attorney.