Princeton Personal Injury Lawyer
Princeton Personal Injury Lawyer from Kalavruzos, Mumola, Hartman, Lento & Duff, LLC Can Help You Seek Accountability from Those Responsible for Your Injuries
Have you been the victim of an accident in Princeton? If someone else’s negligent or reckless conduct caused the accident and you suffered injuries as a result, you may have the option of recovering compensation for losses you incur because of your injuries in a personal injury claim. Pursuing a personal injury case can be complex as well as time-consuming. A skilled Princeton personal injury lawyer can help simplify the claims process.
When you need effective legal advocacy and assistance, turn to Kalavruzos, Mumola, Hartman, Lento & Duff, LLC. Since 2001, we have dedicated our practice to protecting the rights and interests of injured accident victims in Princeton and throughout Mercer County. With a legal team that includes attorneys from a wide variety of backgrounds. This allows us to have unique and creative insights into how to effectively reach a favorable result in each client’s case. Although we work hard to secure a fair and full settlement as efficiently as possible, we also have the experience and skills to advocate on your behalf in court.
Reach out to our firm today for a no-obligation consultation to learn more about the benefits that hiring an experienced Princeton personal injury lawyer from our firm can bring when you pursue a claim for compensation against those responsible for your injuries and losses.
Our Firm Has Experience with a Wide Variety of Personal Injury Claims
You deserve skilled legal representation after you have been hurt through no fault of your own. At Kalavruzos, Mumola, Hartman, Lento & Duff, LLC, we can help clients pursue compensation for cases involving:
- Princeton Car Accidents
- Princeton Truck Accidents
- Princeton Motorcycle Accidents
- Princeton Bus and Public Transit Accidents
- Princeton Uber and Lyft Accidents
- Princeton Pedestrian Accidents
- Princeton Bicycle Accidents
- Princeton Premises Liability Accidents
- Princeton Dog Bite Accidents
- Princeton Sexual Assault and Abuse Claims
- Princeton Slip and Fall Accidents
- Princeton Construction Accidents
- Princeton Fire and Explosion Accidents
- Princeton Nursing Home Abuse Cases
- Princeton Medical Malpractice Claims
- Princeton Defective Product Accidents
- Princeton Dangerous Medication/Drug Injuries
- Princeton Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Princeton Wrongful Death Claims
How a Princeton Personal Injury Lawyer from Our Firm Will Assist You Through the Claims Process
At Kalavruzos, Mumola, Hartman, Lento & Duff, LLC, we pursue fair and full compensation on your behalf that includes recovery for:
- Costs of medical recovery from the injuries you have suffered
- Long-term care for disabilities caused by your injuries
- Lost income when you miss time from work during your recovery
- Loss of earning capacity because of permanent disabilities
- Reduced quality of life caused by disabilities or disfigurement/scarring
- Physical pain or emotional trauma and distress
Recovery / Slip and Fall Accident
Recovery / Dog Bite
Recovery / Bicycle Accident
Recovery / Car Accident
When your focus is on your treatment and rehabilitation, let our firm handle all the aspects of your personal injury claim, including:
- Securing evidence from the accident or incident scene to use in your case.
- Working with expert witnesses to develop effective and persuasive arguments in favor of your claim for compensation.
- Documenting the full extent of your losses from your injuries.
- Keeping you updated as to the progress of your case
- Filing insurance claims with the insurers of the at-fault parties (or your insurer, if applicable) and aggressively negotiating for a settlement that provides fair compensation for your injuries and losses
- Pursuing a lawsuit against those responsible for your injuries when a reasonable settlement cannot be reached, to give you the best possible opportunity at obtaining a recovery through a verdict at trial, if necessary.
Let our firm take on the hard work of pursuing accountability and justice for you while you focus on treating your injuries and working toward getting back to regular life after an accident that may have turned your life upside down.
Contact Our Firm for a Free Consultation to Go Over Your Rights and Options after an Accident Caused by Someone Else’s Negligence
When you have been injured through no fault of your own in Princeton, call or contact Kalavruzos, Mumola, Hartman, Lento & Duff, LLC for a free initial case review with a Princeton personal injury lawyer to discuss what steps you can take to secure financial compensation to help with your recovery from the harm that you have suffered.
About Princeton, NJ
Princeton is a borough located in Mercer County, formed in 2013 from the merger of the Borough of Princeton and Princeton Township. Princeton is a regional commercial and a commuter hub for Trenton, Philadelphia, and New York City. The borough is most famous as the home of Princeton University, which bears the community’s name. Princeton is also home to facilities for important corporations such as Bristol-Myers Squibb, Siemens, FMC Corporation, and Dow Jones & Company.
Other Personal Injury Areas Served
- East Brunswick Personal Injury Lawyer
- East Windsor Personal Injury Lawyer
- Ewing Township Personal Injury Lawyer
- Hamilton Personal Injury Lawyer
- Hopewell Township Personal Injury Lawyer
- Lawrence Township Personal Injury Lawyer
- Old Bridge Personal Injury Lawyer
- Princeton Personal Injury Lawyer
- South Brunswick Personal Injury Lawyer
- Trenton Personal Injury Lawyer
- West Windsor Personal Injury Lawyer
Frequently Asked Questions about Personal Injury Claims in Princeton, NJ
You may be entitled to recover compensation in a personal injury claim when you were hurt in an accident or some other incident that was caused by another party’s negligence, recklessness, or intentional conduct, or under circumstances in which the law imposes liability as a matter of law (such as being hurt by a defective product). In addition to proving that someone’s negligent or unlawful conduct was directly responsible for causing an accident and your injuries, you must also show that you have sustained losses as a result of the accident and your injuries that you can be financially compensated for.
After you have been injured in an accident, you may be quickly and repeatedly contacted by insurance adjusters looking to push your claim along or get you to accept a settlement now. Of course, you should not accept an insurance settlement until you understand the extent of the injuries you have suffered and what kind of past and future losses you will incur. When you are represented by a Princeton personal injury lawyer, you can let your attorney handle all communications with the insurance company. If you are contacted by an adjuster when you have legal representation, you can simply tell the adjuster to speak to your attorney about your case.