Lawrence Township Personal Injury Lawyer
Compassionate Lawrence Township Personal Injury Lawyer Helps Injury Victims Seek Accountability and Justice from Parties Responsible for an Accident
If you have been hurt following an accident, you may be entitled to recover compensation from those who are responsible for the accident and are legally liable to you for the expenses and losses that you have incurred or will incur because of the accident. Every personal injury claim is unique and has its own challenges. That’s why you need a skilled Lawrence Township personal injury lawyer with the expertise to put together the most effective legal strategy based on the facts and circumstances of your case.
Turn to Kalavruzos, Mumola, Hartman, Lento & Duff, LLC for assistance in pursuing your rights to accountability and justice from those at fault for the injuries you have suffered. Our legal team will explore every avenue to ensure you receive full compensation for the costs of your treatment and recovery, lost income, and physical pain and emotional suffering you endure because of injuries you have suffered due to no fault of your own. We want to take as much of the stress of your recovery off your shoulders; we can meet with you at the hospital or in your home, even during evenings and weekends if convenient for you. You can reach out to us anytime 24/7 when you have questions or need help with some aspect of your recovery.
Don’t wait another day to start the process of seeking accountability and justice from those at fault for an accident and the injuries you suffered. Contact us today for a no-obligation case evaluation to learn more about how a Lawrence Township personal injury lawyer from our firm can make a difference in your case.
Kalavruzos, Mumola, Hartman, Lento & Duff, LLC Can Help You After an Accident in Lawrenceville
Let an experienced Lawrence Township personal injury lawyer from our firm help you seek accountability and justice from those responsible for injuries and losses that you have suffered due to an accident such as:
- Lawrence Township Car Accidents
- Lawrence Township Truck Accidents
- Lawrence Township Motorcycle Accidents
- Lawrence Township Bus and Public Transit Accidents
- Lawrence Township Uber and Lyft Accidents
- Lawrence Township Pedestrian Accidents
- Lawrence Township Bicycle Accidents
- Lawrence Township Premises Liability Accidents
- Lawrence Township Dog Bite Accidents
- Lawrence Township Sexual Assault and Abuse Claims
- Lawrence Township Slip and Fall Accidents
- Lawrence Township Construction Accidents
- Lawrence Township Fire and Explosion Accidents
- Lawrence Township Nursing Home Abuse Cases
- Lawrence Township Medical Malpractice Claims
- Lawrence Township Defective Product Accidents
- Lawrence Township Dangerous Medication/Drug Injuries
- Lawrence Township Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Lawrence Township Wrongful Death Claims
Let a Lawrence Township Personal Injury Lawyer Fight for Your Rights after a Devastating Accident
No matter how complex your personal injury claim may be, our firm has the experience and resources to thoroughly pursue your claim. When you turn to Kalavruzos, Mumola, Hartman, Lento & Duff, LLC for help from a Lawrence Township personal injury lawyer in your case, you can expect your attorney to:
- Take the time to talk to you about your case and understand your needs and concerns about your claim and your recovery.
- Explaining your rights and options so that you have the knowledge you need to make the best decisions for you in your case.
- Performing our own independent investigation of the facts and circumstances that led to your injuries to recover evidence we may use to support your claims.
Recovery / Slip and Fall Accident
Recovery / Dog Bite
Recovery / Bicycle Accident
Recovery / Car Accident
- Determining what party or parties can be held legally responsible to provide compensation for your injuries, including insurance coverages you might be able to file claims against.
- Documenting the full extent of your financial expenses and personal losses so that we pursue maximum compensation in your case.
- Fighting for an optimal result through a negotiated settlement, or if necessary, by taking your case to court and to trial.
Our firm will leave no stone unturned in seeking financial recovery for your medical expenses, lost income and earning ability, and pain and suffering, and lost quality of life.
Contact Our Firm for a Free Consultation to Go Over Steps for Pursuing Financial Compensation for the Harm You Have Suffered
Were you injured in an accident or incident in Lawrenceville? Call or contact Kalavruzos, Mumola, Hartman, Lento & Duff, LLC today for a free initial consultation to speak with a Lawrence Township personal injury lawyer about your legal rights and options for obtaining a financial recovery from those responsible for the harm you have suffered.
About Lawrence Township, NJ
Lawrence Township is located in Mercer County, New Jersey. Founded around the turn of the 18th century as Maidenhead Township, the township was formally incorporated as one of New Jersey’s initial group of townships in the late 1790s. The township got its present name in 1816 to honor Captain James Lawrence, commander of the USS Chesapeake and a War of 1812 hero. The township shifted from a rural to a suburban character in the early 20th century when industrial workers began moving out of nearby Trenton, with development rapidly increasing in pace following World War II.
Other Personal Injury Areas Served
- East Brunswick Personal Injury Lawyer
- East Windsor Personal Injury Lawyer
- Ewing Township Personal Injury Lawyer
- Hamilton Personal Injury Lawyer
- Hopewell Township Personal Injury Lawyer
- Lawrence Township Personal Injury Lawyer
- Old Bridge Personal Injury Lawyer
- Princeton Personal Injury Lawyer
- South Brunswick Personal Injury Lawyer
- Trenton Personal Injury Lawyer
- West Windsor Personal Injury Lawyer
Frequently Asked Questions about Personal Injury in Lawrence Township, NJ
You should speak to an experienced personal injury lawyer before accepting a settlement offer or a check for compensation from the insurance company. In most cases, the first offer of compensation you receive from the insurance company rarely represents the full compensation you may be entitled to, especially if you do not yet know the full extent of the injuries you suffered. You should consider reviewing any offer of compensation you receive from the insurer with your Lawrence Township personal injury lawyer to determine whether it represents a fair and full financial recovery of your expenses and losses.
Although you may think that you will end up with more money at the end of your personal injury claim by not having to pay a lawyer, in most cases being represented by a personal injury attorney usually results in you receiving far more compensation than you would have if you tried to handle your claim on your own. A personal injury lawyer will have the experience to properly value your claim, including compensation for your pain and suffering or lost quality of life. An attorney will also have experience dealing with the insurance companies and know how to respond if they try to deny your claim or offer less than fair compensation.