Ewing Township Personal Injury Lawyer
Knowledgeable Ewing Township Personal Injury Lawyer Protects the Rights of Clients Injured Through No Fault of Their Own
After you have been the victim of injuries suffered in an accident that was caused by another party’s negligence or recklessness or other wrongful acts, you may have rights under the law to pursue financial compensation for the expenses and losses you suffer due to your injuries. A seasoned Ewing Township personal injury lawyer from Kalavruzos, Mumola, Hartman, Lento & Duff, LLC can help you to pursue full financial recovery from those responsible for your injuries.
For over two decades, our firm has represented injured clients in Ewing Township and throughout Mercer County. Our legal team’s broad experience and dedicated work ethic allow us to develop creative, tailored solutions for each client’s case. We know how important your case is to you, so you can expect our firm’s full attention and effort. We also make the effort to keep in regular communication with you throughout your case. You can reach out to our firm 24/7; our attorneys and staff respond promptly, and we can also arrange to meet with you at our office or wherever and whenever may be most convenient for you. Our goal is to take the stress of pursuing a legal case off your shoulders.
Contact us for a free initial case evaluation to go over your legal rights and options for pursuing a claim for compensation with the help of a knowledgeable Ewing Township personal injury lawyer from our firm.
Hurt in an Accident? Our Firm Can Help.
At Kalavruzos, Mumola, Hartman, Lento & Duff, LLC, a knowledgeable Ewing Township personal injury lawyer can help you to pursue a legal claim for compensation against those responsible for injuring you in accidents such as:
- Ewing Car Accidents
- Ewing Truck Accidents
- Ewing Motorcycle Accidents
- Ewing Bus and Public Transit Accidents
- Ewing Uber and Lyft Accidents
- Ewing Pedestrian Accidents
- Ewing Bicycle Accidents
- Ewing Premises Liability Accidents
- Ewing Dog Bite Accidents
- Ewing Sexual Assault and Abuse Claims
- Ewing Slip and Fall Accidents
- Ewing Construction Accidents
- Ewing Fire and Explosion Accidents
- Ewing Nursing Home Abuse Cases
- Ewing Medical Malpractice Claims
- Ewing Defective Product Accidents
- Ewing Dangerous Medication/Drug Injuries
- Ewing Traumatic Brain Injuries
- Ewing Wrongful Death Claims
An Ewing Township Personal Injury Lawyer from Kalavruzos, Mumola, Hartman, Lento & Duff, LLC Can Pursue Maximum Recovery on Your Behalf after an Accident
At Kalavruzos, Mumola, Hartman, Lento & Duff, LLC, we believe that an optimal result in your case will provide compensation for more than just your bills and invoices. With an Ewing Township personal injury lawyer in your corner, you can expect our firm to fight for a financial recovery for you that includes:
- Costs of medical treatment and recovery and long-term care for permanent disabilities.
- Loss of income and wages when missing work following an accident.
- Lost earning capacity due to disabilities that interfere with your ability to return to work.
- Physical pain.
- Emotional trauma and distress
- Loss of quality of life when injuries result in scarring or disfigurement, physical disabilities, or reduced life expectancy.
Recovery / Slip and Fall Accident
Recovery / Dog Bite
Recovery / Bicycle Accident
Recovery / Car Accident
Pursuing a personal injury claim can be a complex, time-consuming process, especially if you’ve never had experience with the legal system before. Let our attorneys guide you through all the aspects of your case, including:
- Investigating your case and recovering evidence.
- Reviewing the facts and circumstances of your injuries to determine who can be held responsible to compensate you
- Collaborating with accident reconstruction, engineering, medical, and other experts to build a persuasive case.
- Keeping records to document your expenses and losses.
- Presenting your claims for compensation to the at-fault parties and insurance companies.
- Negotiating with insurance adjusters and defense lawyers to try to reach a fair and full settlement.
- Taking your case to court and to trial if necessary to give you the best chance at recovering maximum compensation and justice for your injuries and losses.
Contact Us Today to Learn More about How We Can Help with Your Claim
You don’t have to pursue your personal injury claim on your own. Call or contact Kalavruzos, Mumola, Hartman, Lento & Duff, LLC today for a free, no-obligation consultation to speak with an Ewing Township personal injury attorney about how our firm can make a difference in helping you recover after a devastating accident and injuries suffered in Ewing Township.
About Ewing Township, NJ
Ewing Township is a municipality located in Mercer County, New Jersey. Sited along the New Jersey bank of the Delaware River, Ewing Township was formed in 1834 from portions of adjacent Trenton to honor former New Jersey Supreme Court Chief Justice Charles Ewing. A primarily agricultural community for much of its history, Ewing began rapid suburban development in the mid-20th century as workers moved out of Trenton and residential developments were built after World War II.
Other Personal Injury Areas Served
- East Brunswick Personal Injury Lawyer
- East Windsor Personal Injury Lawyer
- Ewing Township Personal Injury Lawyer
- Hamilton Personal Injury Lawyer
- Hopewell Township Personal Injury Lawyer
- Lawrence Township Personal Injury Lawyer
- Old Bridge Personal Injury Lawyer
- Princeton Personal Injury Lawyer
- South Brunswick Personal Injury Lawyer
- Trenton Personal Injury Lawyer
- West Windsor Personal Injury Lawyer
Frequently Asked Questions about Ewing Township, NJ
You should always talk to a personal injury attorney before agreeing to give a statement to the insurance company. In many cases, an insurance adjuster may simply want you to say or write something in your official statement that the insurance company can later use to deny your claim or offer you less compensation. Although you may be contractually obligated to cooperate when filing a claim with your own insurance company, your Ewing Township personal injury lawyer can communicate with the insurance company on your behalf to provide the information they require while protecting your rights and interests.
Unfortunately, some insurers will monitor the social media accounts of people who have filed injury claims, sometimes even going so far as to make a friend or connection request to see hidden posts. Insurers are looking for posts that may contradict an injured claimant’s official allegations, or for photos or video showing an accident victim engaging in physical activities after claiming to have been seriously injured. For that reason, while pursuing your personal injury claim you should restrict your social media activity, make your accounts private, and not accept any connection requests from people you do not know.