South Brunswick Criminal Defense Attorney
Knowledgeable South Brunswick Criminal Defense Attorney Advocates for Clients’ Interests When They Are Facing Charges in Middlesex County or Throughout NJ
If you are arrested and charged with a crime, it can seem like your entire world has been flipped upside down. You may understandably be concerned about your reputation, livelihood, and future. If you’ve never had dealings with the criminal justice system before, you may not know what to do or where to turn for help. That’s where a South Brunswick criminal defense attorney from Hartman Duff, LLC comes in. Our firm can provide effective legal representation after you have been arrested or charged or even if you are simply a suspect or person of interest in a criminal investigation.
For over two decades, our firm has defended the rights and interests of clients facing criminal prosecution in South Brunswick and throughout Middlesex County. When everything is at stake, you need a firm with the resources to go toe-to-toe with state and federal law enforcement agencies and attorneys to advocate for your rights and pursue every avenue for obtaining a reduction or dismissal of your charges or an acquittal at trial. Our attorneys have the experience and knowledge to explore all options and build a legal strategy aimed at securing the best possible outcome for you in your case. But when it seems like the whole system is stacked up against you, you also need an attorney that can provide a compassionate, personal approach to help relieve the anxiety and stress you may be feeling.
Contact us soon for a free case review to speak to a South Brunswick criminal defense attorney from our legal team about your legal rights and options when you are facing a criminal investigation or criminal charges.
Get Free Advice From An Experienced Criminal Defense Lawyer. All You Have To Do Is Call 609-853-5579 or Fill Out Our Free Case Evaluation Form.
*Free consultation not available for family or divorce matters.
Our Experienced Legal Team Represents Clients Facing a Wide Variety of Types of Criminal Charges
At Hartman Duff, LLC, we can assist you with building a strong legal defense when you have been charged with offenses such as:
- South Brunswick DUI/DWI Charges
- South Brunswick Drug Charges
- South Brunswick Shoplifting Charges
- South Brunswick Robbery Charges
- South Brunswick White Collar Crimes
- South Brunswick Juvenile Crimes
- South Brunswick Domestic Violence Charges
- South Brunswick Restraining Order Violations
- South Brunswick Weapons Charges
- South Brunswick Assault Charges
- South Brunswick Terroristic Threat Charges
- South Brunswick Violent Crime Charges
- South Brunswick Disorderly Persons Offenses
- South Brunswick Traffic Tickets
- South Brunswick Conditional Discharge and Conditional Dismissal Programs
- South Brunswick Expungements
- And more…
Our attorneys also represent clients seeking conditional discharge and conditional dismissal of their charges, as well as expungements of arrest and conviction records. If you are facing these or another type of criminal charge, reach out to us to see how our firm can help.
A South Brunswick Criminal Defense Attorney from Hartman Duff, LLC Will Fight to Secure the Best Possible Outcome in Your Case
At Hartman Duff, LLC, when we take on a criminal defense case we give our maximum effort to seek a favorable result on behalf of our client, whether that be a reduction or dismissal of charges or an outright dismissal of the case or acquittal at trial. Our full-service law firm leaves no avenue unexplored in working on your case. You can expect the South Brunswick criminal defense attorney representing you to:
- Take the time to fully explain your legal rights and options and what you should expect at each stage of your case.
- Perform an independent investigation of your charges to potentially uncover evidence that may have been missed or not turned over by the prosecution.
- Ensure your rights are respected throughout the case, especially during law enforcement questioning and during court proceedings.
- Carefully examining the state’s case to identify weaknesses that can form the basis for a reduction or dismissal of charges, such as having critical state evidence excluded as inadmissible.
- Where preferable, pursuing alternatives to trial, such as seeking admission to PTI or engaging in negotiations with the prosecution for a favorable plea agreement.
- Fighting for your freedom and future at trial if you choose to contest your charges and seek an acquittal.
You don’t have to face the criminal justice system alone. Let our firm be your advocate and help you fight to protect your rights and freedom.
Contact Us for a Free Case Evaluation to Discuss Your Legal Rights and Options
Were you arrested or charged with a crime in South Brunswick? Acting quickly may be critical to protecting your freedom and future. Call or contact Hartman Duff, LLC online today for a free, confidential consultation to learn more about your case from a knowledgeable South Brunswick criminal defense attorney.
About South Brunswick, NJ
South Brunswick is a township that is located in Middlesex County, New Jersey, in the Raritan Valley region. South Brunswick was formed in the late 1790s after being split off from the city of New Brunswick. Originally a more rural community, South Brunswick experienced significant development throughout the 20th century due to the construction of a light rail line through the community, followed by the New Jersey Turnpike near the eastern edge of the township.
Facing Criminal Charges in NJ And Have Questions? We Can Help, Tell Us What Happened. – Call 609-853-5579 or Fill Out Our Free Case Evaluation Form.
*Free consultation not available for family or divorce matters.
Other Criminal Defense Areas Served
- East Brunswick Criminal Defense Attorney
- East Windsor Criminal Defense Attorney
- Ewing Township Criminal Defense Attorney
- Hamilton Criminal Defense Attorney
- Hopewell Township Criminal Defense Attorney
- Lawrence Township Criminal Defense Attorney
- Old Bridge Criminal Defense Attorney
- Princeton Criminal Defense Attorney
- South Brunswick Criminal Defense Attorney
- Trenton Criminal Defense Attorney
- West Windsor Criminal Defense Attorney
Frequently Asked Questions about Criminal Defense in South Brunswick, NJ
Even if you want to plead guilty to your charges to secure a favorable plea deal, you should still speak with a South Brunswick criminal defense attorney about your case. Your attorney may be able to identify possible defenses available to you that may make it a preferable idea to contest your charges. Your attorney can also evaluate any offered plea agreement and advise you whether it represents a favorable result, or if necessary, your attorney may be able to negotiate a more favorable deal for you.
In New Jersey, there are four degrees of criminal or indictable offenses (typically called “felonies” in other jurisdictions). First degree criminal offenses are the most serious crimes and carry sentences that range from 10 to 20 years up to life in prison. Fourth degree criminal offenses are the least serious crimes and have maximum sentences of only up to 18 months in prison. In addition to criminal offenses, New Jersey also has disorderly or petty disorderly persons offenses, which are offenses that only have maximum sentences of six to 12 months in jail.