East Windsor Criminal Defense Attorney
Dedicated East Windsor Criminal Defense Attorney Fights on Behalf of Clients Facing the Criminal Justice System in Mercer County and Throughout NJ
If you are facing the criminal justice system for the first time after being arrested and charged with crimes, you likely have many questions. What will happen to you? What are your options? An experienced East Windsor criminal defense attorney from Kalavruzos, Mumola, Hartman, Lento & Duff, LLC can help give you the guidance you need during this stressful time and work to secure the best possible outcome to your charges.
For more than two decades, we have represented clients facing criminal prosecution in East Windsor and throughout Mercer County. We know that each of our clients has their freedom, reputation, and future at stake. That’s why we leave no stone unturned in preparing an effective legal strategy for your particular case. Our attorneys come from various backgrounds and experiences, including some who have previously served as prosecutors, so we have a unique insight into how the state prepares and prosecutes criminal cases. That allows us to better pursue a favorable result for you in your case. We know how stressful facing criminal charges can be. That’s why we work hard to maintain a personalized, compassionate approach when working with you. But our firm is also big enough to stand up against the seemingly limitless resources of the prosecution.
Contact our firm for a free case review to discuss how a skilled East Windsor criminal defense attorney in your corner can give you the best chance at a favorable outcome to your charges. Our attorneys can make arrangements to meet with you in jail or at your home, on evenings and weekends or whenever may be most convenient for you.
We Represent Clients Charged with a Wide Variety of Criminal Offenses
When facing the criminal justice system in East Windsor, you need experienced legal counsel to defend your rights and interests. Kalavruzos, Mumola, Hartman, Lento & Duff, LLC can help you pursue a favorable outcome when your criminal case involves:
- East Windsor DUI/DWI Charges
- East Windsor Drug Charges
- East Windsor Shoplifting Charges
- East Windsor Robbery Charges
- East Windsor White Collar Crimes
- East Windsor Juvenile Crimes
- East Windsor Domestic Violence Charges
- East Windsor Restraining Order Violations
- East Windsor Weapons Charges
- East Windsor Assault Charges
- East Windsor Terroristic Threat Charges
- East Windsor Violent Crime Charges
- East Windsor Disorderly Persons Offenses
- East Windsor Traffic Tickets
- East Windsor Conditional Discharge and Conditional Dismissal Programs
- East Windsor Expungements
If your case involves one of these matters or some other type of criminal charge, give us a call today to see how our firm may be able to help.
An East Windsor Criminal Defense Attorney from Kalavruzos, Mumola, Hartman, Lento & Duff, LLC Will Stand by Your Side Throughout Your Case
Whether you have been arrested and charged with a crime or are merely under investigation by law enforcement, you can turn to Kalavruzos, Mumola, Hartman, Lento & Duff, LLC to help guide you through the criminal justice system by:
- Looking out for your rights and interests and every stage of your case, including during police investigations and questioning.
- Conducting our own investigation independent of the police and prosecution to recover evidence that may be useful in your defense.
- Ensuring you understand your legal rights and options based on your circumstances and the charges you are facing.
- Seeking reduction or dismissal of your charges, including by pursuing exclusion of the state’s evidence where it is inadmissible or was obtained in violation of your civil and constitutional rights.
- Pursuing alternative disposition of your charges if you are eligible for programs such as PTI or conditional dismissal/discharge.
- Taking your defense to trial if you wish to defend your freedom and future, advocating to the jury and judge for an acquittal on your charges.
When the resources of the criminal justice system are brought against you, let an East Windsor criminal defense attorney from our firm fight to secure the best possible result for you in your criminal case.
Contact Our Firm for a Free Consultation to Learn More about What an East Windsor Criminal Defense Attorney Can Do for You
If you are facing a criminal investigation or you have been charged with a crime, let an East Windsor criminal defense attorney from Kalavruzos, Mumola, Hartman, Lento & Duff, LLC help you understand your rights and options for defending yourself in your case. Call or contact us online today for a free, confidential case evaluation to speak to a knowledgeable attorney from our legal team.
About East Windsor, NJ
East Windsor is a township located in Mercer County, New Jersey. East Windsor was formed when it and West Windsor were partitioned from Windsor Township in 1797. East Windsor and its predecessor Windsor Township were named for the municipality of Windsor in the United Kingdom. East Windsor sits along the borders of Mercer County, Middlesex County, and Monmouth County.
Other Criminal Defense Areas Served
- East Brunswick Criminal Defense Attorney
- East Windsor Criminal Defense Attorney
- Ewing Township Criminal Defense Attorney
- Hamilton Criminal Defense Attorney
- Hopewell Township Criminal Defense Attorney
- Lawrence Township Criminal Defense Attorney
- Old Bridge Criminal Defense Attorney
- Princeton Criminal Defense Attorney
- South Brunswick Criminal Defense Attorney
- Trenton Criminal Defense Attorney
- West Windsor Criminal Defense Attorney
Frequently Asked Questions about Criminal Defense in East Windsor, NJ
A public defender is an attorney, usually a public employee, that is appointed to represent a criminal defendant at no charge to the defendant. Public defenders exist to ensure that even defendants who lack the financial resources to hire an attorney are able to exercise their constitutional right to legal representation when facing criminal charges. A private criminal defense attorney is a lawyer that is hired by a criminal defendant — a defendant may pay an attorney or law firm for their services, or a defendant may retain an attorney at little or no cost from a legal aid foundation.
Before you choose to voluntarily speak to police regarding a criminal investigation in which you know or believe you may be a suspect or person of interest in the investigation, you should speak to an East Windsor criminal defense attorney. Law enforcement investigators are trained in interrogating individuals to procure potentially incriminating statements. After discussing your case with a criminal defense attorney, your attorney can advise you whether talking to the police is a good idea, the potential consequences of agreeing to answer questions, and what your rights are during police questioning.